You watch a lot of games and/or film?! Think you know how to evaluate the talent and skills of athletes?! Here is your opportunity to prove to the world how much you really know!
Fanteractive’s Player Scouting module allows you to breakdown the film, grade individual players, evaluate their skills, and determine their potentials. Did you ever dream of being a professional scout?! Here’s your opportunity to do it like the pros!
Our Player Scouting module allows a player to be evaluated at specific positions with the relevant criteria to each individual position. (Ex: Arm Strength + Accuracy for QBs, Vision + Run Power for RBs, Route Running + Catching for WRs.) Other general attributes include: Speed, Size, Character, Intangibles, etc. We also allow you to give analysis on players' strengths, weakness, and comparisons.
To complete a Player Scouting Report, registered users can access it following these step:
1. From the Main Navigation Bar, Click 'PLAYERS' tab -->
2. Find the desired Player from the listing -->
2.1 Utilize the Search tools to find a specific player. You can use the various filters, type in a player name, or search for teams.
3. Once you found the player to evaluate, Click on the Player Name -->
3.1. Here, you will see tabs for Scouting, Schedule, and Statistics. (Make sure you're on the Scouting tab)
4. Go to the Green Bar labeled 'Add your Scouting Analysis for the Player Position'-->
5. Click on the Position Dropdown and select the position you wish to evaluate for-->
6. Once you select the position, you can begin the Player Scouting Report -->
6.1. There will be several attributes listed below. Grade as many skills as you would like. You do not have to complete the whole form, but the more in-depth you go the better.
6.2 For each skill, Drag the Green Slider to give a numerical grade.
*The rating scale functions on a 0.0 to 10.0 scale and runs on a “continuum.” This means the same rating scale applies whether the player is in the Pros, College, High School, or any other level. This allows a player to be judged in context regardless of level. It allows you to line players up at different tiers to compare them. Typical rating scale is:
6.3 You can also make your own Comments for as many attributes you choose.
7. When completed with your analysis, press 'Submit Your Analysis' at the bottom and your Player Scouting Report will be saved and published.
GOOD LUCK, HAVE FUN, FANALYZE!!!